Re: ControlFrame implementation's distinction between in-proc and out-of-proc Controls

Hi Gergo,

On Wed, 2002-07-24 at 18:16, ERDI Gergo wrote:
> So what this all boils down to, if you have an in-proc Control that is
> implemented not via the stock implementation in libbonoboui,
> inproc_control will be set to 0. However, when later
> bonobo_control_frame_get_remote_window is called, it will barf because it
> thinks the control is out-of-proc:

	Well; it spews a warning; I think because the lifecycle issues are
going to be a lot harder. We need a reliable way to determine how to
deal with the lifecycle of the Control, particularly to handle
re-parenting. See libbonoboui/doc/control.txt.

	Apart from lifecycle problems it should work though,