Re: Various releases ...

Michael Meeks <michael ximian com> writes:
> 		+ shutdown ORB atexit to avoid UDS leaks (Michael)

Ugh, if I'm not mistaken this is the Evil use of atexit() - it's not
debug-only.

Programs crash. Programs get the kill -9 treatment. atexit() is not
reliable... fix the architecture... atexit() is just going to make
things work "most of the time" and so we'll never be able to track
down and fix the random bogons when it doesn't work.

Plus this reintroduces the "failure to use _exit() with fork/exec
causes program implosion" issue that gtk 1.2 had.

Havoc