Re: CORBA interfaces undocumented?

On Fri, 2002-03-29 at 09:32, mathieu lacage wrote:
> I think the current point of view of the current bonobo maintainer is
> that the CORBA interfaces are internal APIs and thus should not be used
> by other applications.

	Not true; I'm happy for people to use the CORBA APIs directly where
that makes sense, they are published APIs and as such frozen, stable,
public etc.

	The bonobo-activation IDL is an internal interface, the bonobo
interfaces are for public consumption - but this doesn't always make
that much sense. It certainly doesn't make sense to cut and paste the
same C code all over the place to do eg. some stream writing ops, when
you can use a single correct fragment in bonobo.