Re: CORBA-equivalent of bonobo_ui_component_add_verb_list()

On Mon, 2002-04-01 at 14:27, Michael Meeks wrote:
> Hi Murray,
>
> On Fri, 2002-03-29 at 13:46, Murray Cumming wrote:
> > This is all about using the BonoboUI CORBA interfaces to write a GNOME
> > application, without using the C sugar wrappers. I'm actually trying to
> > convert the bonoboui_hello sample to C++.
>
> 	For simple things like UIComponent re-impl, in C++ or wrap it yourself
> - we should emit signals on various things and we tried to make it easy
> to wrap. Ignore the rather spurious virtualization of every method on
> the UIComponent though - it's rather pointless IMHO.
>
> 	Problems arise with things like BonoboWindow which cannot feasibly be
> re-implemented - so they need wrapping.

Yes, I couldn't find any CORBA interface that BooboWindow corresponded
to, so I'm just wrapping that like any other GTK+ish widget. Hopefully
BonoboWindow will be renamed to GnomeWindow or GnomeApp in future to
avoid confusion.

--
Murray Cumming
murrayc usa net