Re: Patch for bonobo to make it compile in PPC

Michael Meeks <michael ximian com> writes:
>         Breaking all architectures at runtime, simply to build on a
> minority architecture, committing an untested and unapproved patch,
> without any posting to a mailing list is really not clever at all.

Sorry, I didn't realize it worked on x86, and I assumed Ariel's patch
resolved the problem. I have no way of testing Bonobo. You were on
vacation, we can't have a nonbuilding tree the whole time you're gone.

>         I don't appreciate "Don't worry, I didn't test it either" -
> whatsoever; words fail me for something constructive to say - libbonobo is
> not a free for all committing ground; please revert the patch at your
> earliest convenience.
>
> 	I will fix it correctly shortly, until then a working libbonobo
> might be nice. Oh, and please post the revert patch to gcl before
> committing.

I have no idea how to fix it, so I'm not going to do this. You know
how to fix it, so please do. ;-)

Havoc