Re: bug (?) in libbonobo that is breaking evolution

For the record, I think I've figured out a non-scary work-around for
evolution.  So I'm content with the status quo for now.

One solution (that I haven't really thought throw, and that might
introduce all sorts of problems of its own) would be to only process
pending events that were associated to gdk events rather than GSource
events.  This would presumably allow things to sync up while minimizing
unexpected reentrancy behavior in idle functions and the like.

-JT