Re: Locating pixmap files

>> If you install bonobo in /usr and your application into
/opt/something,
>> then there needs to be a way to tell the pixmap file locator this
path -

>And ideally, if that application is using a library in
>/opt/libsomething, that library can also find its pixmaps...
>
>-- Dan

Hi Guys:

Sorry to be so ignorant about this, but are we talking about API to
locate the 'source stream' for an onscreen image?

We actually need that for accessibility, and there seems to be ongoing
discussion about this sort of API both in bonobo-land and gtk-land.  I
just want to make sure this API doesn't go away (presuming it's there
;-)

-Bill

------
Bill Haneman x19279