libbonobo brokenness

Hi Folks:

I have found that I can't build libbonobo from HEAD on a 'fresh' machine
 (on which I have installed glib-2, gtk+-2, linc, ORBit2, gnome-xml,
xml-i18n-tools, bonobo-activation from HEAD).

The problem seems to be that libbonobo/bonobo/bonobo-async.c and
libbonobo/bonobo-moniker-util.c refer to BonoboAsyncMethod which is no
longer typedef'ed in libbonobo/bonobo/bonobo-async.h.

I think that in some environments this typedef is getting picked up
somewhere else, since no #includes fail.  But on a fresh install, a
recursive search for this typedef turns up empty-handed.

So either libbonobo has a new (unintended, I hope) dependency on
something other than bonobo-activation, or the headers are broken and
only luck and cruft are keeping the build alive.

Please somebody prove me wrong :-)

thanks

-Bill

------