That patch

[sorry, but my inn2 just died again, so writing a new mail instead of
 following up to my last one.]

Hi,

after thinking about the "Havoc closure issue" I realized that we don't
even need all these custom marshallers which my patch adds.

Basically, there's no need to use a GClosure from C and it's also a bad
idea wrt. performance - the only place where closures become useful is
if you have a callback function in a scripting language and you want to
pass this callback to a Bonobo function - but then you need to write your
own marshaller anyway.

So like Cactus suggested, we shouln't create closures in libbonobo itself,
but have two variants of each function: one taking a closure and one taking
a C callback.

Already working on a new patch ......

--
Martin Baulig