Re: dot-oaf style questions

Hi Bill,

On Thu, 29 Nov 2001, Bill Haneman wrote:

> Mark McLoughlin wrote:
> >
> >         Its completely up to you what information you want to make
> > available.
>
> Hmm, that's my concern.  I don't see why the query would not know about
> inheritance - unless of course it's too hard/expensive to implement ;-)

	Implementing that would require knowing about the interface
hierarchy from somewhere else than the xml file. That *would* be
expensive to implement.

	The thing to remember is that a bonobo-activation query is
basically just a search through the .server files available on the
system. That's all the information available to it.

Good LUck,
Mark.