Re: bonobo-storage-memory.c

Hi Gergo,

        Firstly, thanks for the nice work - this takes a load off my mind
- and the last concrete bullet point off my TODO for libbonobo.

        I have ( as always ) a few comments :-) if you could fixup and
commit (&CC) that'd be great.

> +     return bonobo_object_dup_ref (bonobo_object_corba_objref (stream),
> +                                   NULL);

        A minor point: can you use:

        return bonobo_object_dup_ref (BONOBO_OBJREF (stream), ev);

        the BONOBO_OBJREF macro is the reccommended way to get at the
CORBA reference; although we should perhaps make it poke straight into the
(BonoboObject)->corba_objref, that would be nice if you could whack that
into your patch too ?

> +     num_tests++;

        A nicer way to account passed tests.

[in the tests:]
> +
> +#if 1

        ? can we kill that ?

> +     printf ("FIXME: bonobo-storage-memory is just too perfect!\n");

        heh indeed, but can we remove that ;-)

> On Thu, 8 Nov 2001, Michael Meeks wrote:
> >        :-) great; did you turn on the bonobo_debug_shutdown () ?
>
> I turned it on for testing and turned it back off before checking it in.
> +     /* return bonobo_debug_shutdown (); */
>       return 0;

        Can you return bonobo_debug_shutdown () always; this should be
done by every regression test - so if someone adds a leak internaly in
the future we fail to pass the regression test. [ also good style for most
applications I would suggest ].

        Thanks again, great to have this fixed,