Re: component browser

Le 28 May 2001 16:19:51 +0530, patanjali a écrit :
> Hi,
>
> I'm new on this list.
> I'd like to volunteer to try to write the component browser. There was a requestfor a volunteer to help out with that on the list archives.

yes, I had replied to miguel to tell him I had already wrtten such a
browser some time ago and could find it on my HD. However, it seems this
code was in my crashed HD which means I don't have it here and have no
time to do it right now :)

So, I would say the propositoni still holds: you just need to hack it.

I would suggest writing it for inclusion in Bonobo since Bonobo already
depends on GTK+.

What we need is also a small simple command line tool which could gather
data about the system OAF is installed on. Something which would try
simple requests to make sure the installation was sucessful (we already
have oaf-run-query but its use requires some wizardry...)

Mathieu