Path for UI xml files and bonobo_ui_util_get_ui_fname?

Hey

I'm making a control, and I was having trouble merging the UI in the container.
Finally I figured it out that the UI XML file _had_ to be in
/usr/share/gnome/ui. But then why do we have to supply the path to
 bonobo_ui_util_set_ui. When in bonobo_ui_util_get_ui_fname (called by
bonobo_ui_util_set_ui) it simply ignores it?

Archit Baweja
----
Two peanuts were walking through the New York.  One was assaulted.