Re: Link fix

On 16 May 2001, Owen Taylor wrote:
> Actually, you just upgraded to libtool, that's what fixed the problem
> that Michael was "working around" in a way that was:
>
>  - unportable to various systems that hardcode full paths to libraries
>    into executables.
>  - GNU make specific.

	Yes it stinks, no I was not responsible for this work around. In
fact, if you look at the CVS history first 'timur' 'fixed' it like this,
then unnamx changed it, then nat did - the first 3 commits to this file
were trying to sort out this issue.

	If libtool 1.4 allows a nice easy fix, then we should depend on
that - I think we do need the _LIBADD, since we want to pull in libefs
when we dlopen that plugin - or it'll just go nastily wrong probably
silently,

	Can you add the _LIBADD Federico ?