Re: newer and improveder new and improved oaf-slay

On 13 May 2001 13:59:17 -0700, Maciej Stachowiak wrote:
> > Indeed, oaf/MAINTAINERS says:

> > Test code     : Michael Meeks <michael helixcode com>

> I don't mind you committing to the test code without asking, I'd just
> prefer you not instruct others to commit their own changes.

I'm unclear how this functions in practice - what if Michael took the
patch, applied it to his own tree and submitted in himself, that would
count as ok?

Is this an attempt to not have to go chasing down who gave approval for
the patch?

-JP
JP Rosevear                             jpr ximian com
Ximian Inc.                             http://www.ximian.com