Re: newer and improveder new and improved oaf-slay

Maciej,

On 10 May 2001, Maciej Stachowiak wrote:
> Michael Meeks <michael ximian com> writes:
> > 	Looks lovely, please commit,
>
> Please don't approve other people's commits to OAF, commit priveleges
> are not transitive.

	Apologies, I was labouring under the (false?) impression that I
maintained the tests - having written the bulk of them, including
oaf-slay. Indeed, oaf/MAINTAINERS says:

Test code     : Michael Meeks <michael helixcode com>

	I'm confused, perhaps I should have written bonobo-slay instead of
oaf-slay :-)

	Smile, and remove me from MAINTAINERS if you would,