Re: Wish about gnome desk guide (pager)

On Sat, 24 Mar 2001, Ray Strode wrote:

> Applets don't have direct access to their applet menus. They have
> to use specially functions to add menu items, and the special
> functions don't allow non-stock icons in the menu.  Therefore,
> if the tasklist wants to keep its icons next to its menu items,
> it has to maintain a seperate menu.

BTW, what's the plan for panel applets for GNOME 2.0? Right now, I think
the panel applet interface does basically the same as Bonobo::Control and
Bonobo::UIComponent/UIContainer. Will Vertigo be basically a superset of
Bonobo::Control? (if it already is, I apologize, I haven't seen the code)

--
   .--= ULLA! =----------------------------.  finger cactus cactus rulez org
   \      http://cactus.rulez.org           \   for PGP public key