bonobo-conf samples

Hi all,

I'm trying to figure out what needs to be done to configure a
BonoboControl using bonobo-conf. The example in bonobo-conf only deals
with static xml (xmldb: moniker) data. I'd like to know how to use the
config: moniker to access data.

Example: take the bonobo clock control from the bonobo samples. If there
was an 12/24 hours system-wide property, how would i get/set this? I
would get it using the "config:clock/hours" moniker?

What about application properties? Is the clock running in the app or
not? (you don't want that to be a system-wide property).

So far, i've seen how you define properties within bonobo (see clock
example). But i haven't seen how you then access those properties using
bonobo-conf. An example would be very helpful.

Thanks,

Jeroen Zwartepoorte