Re: Where is the Bonobo::PersistStorage stock implementation?

On 19 Jun 2001 10:03:55 -0400, Michael Meeks wrote:

>       They'll be deprecated yes - but the Persist base will not be I
> imagine - which I assume is where the work is going in. We'll leave them
> around though of course - for compatibility.

The Persist base class comes in handy, since Bonobo[X]Object can only
handle one level of inheritance.  Having to reimplement Persist
everywhere would be annoying.  Plus, it seems like getMoniker can have a
nice generic implementation.

Mike