Re: Where is the Bonobo::PersistStorage stock implementation?

On Tue, 19 Jun 2001, Michael Meeks wrote:

> 	There is no implementation :-) in the days of BonoboXObject, the
> need for such wrappers is somewhat diminished - oh, and we just never got
> round to doing it :-)

Hey that's quite right, these `stock implementations that are in reality
only syntactic sugar over virtual methods' are really unnecessary now. I
just haven't realized this:)

Does this also mean the PersistFile and PersistStream implementations are
going to be depracated? Because in that case I shouldn't bother trying to
hack on them to support Persist:getMoniker (which is a real pain in the
butt anyway, since to store the moniker in BonoboPersistPRiv, I'd have to
createa  BonoboPersist constructor, but it shouldn't be called because
there is no sense in a BonoboPersist instance, so things get hairy there)

--
   .--= ULLA! =---------------------.   `We are not here to give users what
   \     http://cactus.rulez.org     \   they want'  -- RMS, at GUADEC 2001