Re: Fw: some thoughts on dialogs
- From: jacob berkman <jacob ximian com>
- To: Mike Kestner <mkestner speakeasy net>
- Cc: gnome-components-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: Fw: some thoughts on dialogs
- Date: 07 Jun 2001 10:16:04 -0400
On 06 Jun 2001 20:53:19 -0500, Mike Kestner wrote:
> > From: jacob berkman <jacob ximian com>
> > > window is simply simpler. this got some thoughts inside of my head,
> > > which i am now attempting to expell.
> Maybe we should add a method to UIContainer to popup a dialog...
> ControlFrame createDialog (in string title, in boolean modal);
> Something like this would come in handy for Views and CanvasComponents.
looking at my path again, it is only like 1 or 2 extra lines of code
(window creation wise) for making a gtkfilesel vs. making a gtk window
and adding a control to it.
so it is actually not much use to add anything, i guess.
In the afterlife, a cute .signature will only get you so far.
] [Thread Prev