bonobo-process

Hi,

On 05 Jun 2001 08:17:04 +0200, Dietmar Maurer wrote:
> > Anyways, there are a couple of open issues (security, and how the
> > moniker should work), so I thought it would make a good addition to
> > bonobo-extras.
>
> Well, everything sounds useful :-) Where can I find the sources?

Okay, here is a big patch against bonobo to supply bonobo-process,
bonobo-stream-fd, and bonobo-moniker-exec:

http://primates.ximian.com/~alex/bonobo-process.diff

If this is okay I can get the bonobo-extra build stuff up and running if
you want.

Also, here is a small patch to bonobo-stream-client.c to handle
partial reads correctly, though I'm not sure if I'm breaking semantics
here:

http://primates.ximian.com/~alex/bonobo-stream-client.diff

The big question with the exec moniker is how to handle changing to
another user to execute a command, both for security, and handling
generic PAM authentication.

-Alex

--
 make: *** No rule to make target `sense'.  Stop.