Re: GNOME::Selector

Martin Baulig <martin home-of-linux org> writes:

> However, I'm going to transform them into BonoboWidget's.
>
> This way you can
>
>    GnomeImageEntry *selector_widget;
>    GnomeSelectorClient *selector_client;
>    Bonobo_Unknown corba_objref;
>    GNOME_Selector selector;
>
>    corba_objref = bonobo_widget_get_objref (BONOBO_WIDGET (selector_widget));
>
>    selector = Bonobo_Unknown_queryInterface (corba_objref,
>                                              "IDL:GNOME/Selector:1.0",
>                                              &ev);
>
>    selector_client = gnome_selector_client_new_from_objref (selector);

Ok, so all the selector widgets in libgnomeui are now GnomeSelectorWidget's
(derived from BonoboWidget; it uses GObject properties instead of the new(),
new_from_objref(), construct() and construct_from_objref() functions).

We can now move GNOME::Selector either into libgnomeui/components or even
bonobo-extra (I'd prefer libgnomeui/components; we don't need to include it
in the API freeze).

--
Martin Baulig
martin gnome org (private)