Re: GNOME::Selector

> You guys are all talking about file selectors ...

This is because I hadn't seen any other examples until this email. The
point of my last mail was that if we are to have a good, generic interface
for selectors that multiple selectors need to be implemented
simultaneously to give it enough testing.

Aside from that, Jacob and Dietmar more than adequately conveyed my
feelings as well in their emails. I appreciate the work you are doing on
this, but I am nervous about putting brand new, experimental and -complex-
interfaces into gnome-libs when we're so short on time... a sloppy API
freeze for gnome-libs is in one month.

Joe