Re: GenericFactory FUBAR?

Hi Gergo,

On Sat, 28 Jul 2001, ERDI Gergo wrote:
> desperately trying to provide more details, I've just tried
> oaf-test-client, and it seems to work:

	Ok, I've worked on this all day - and nailed several possible
problems. As of now can you update the following to HEAD and install in
this order:

	oaf, libbonobo, libgnome, libbonoboui

	And then run libbonoboui/test/test-moniker but first:

	cat some text to > /tmp/foo

	$ test-moniker -s file:/tmp/foo

	And can you let me know what you get ? - you should get a moniker
resolve nicely, the contents of file:/tmp/foo and a clean exit ...

> So this seems to be more of a libbonobo issue. Oh and BTW, in case I
> haven't mentioned this before, the factory is started, but the factory
> callback is not called.

	The exception I added to oaf would help if your shlib was not
registering the correct name of component, anyway updating would be
good. It works for me.

	Thanks,