BonoboGenericFactory: multi/single factories

I see a lot of inconsistency between multi and single factories, the
nomenclature is a mess (BonoboGenericFactoryFn vs GnomeFactoryCallback?
WTF?). While it would be clearly possible to clean this up, do we really
need single factories? They are, after all, nothing but a special case of
multi factories. You can always ignore the extra argument in your
callback.

Also, I propose adding a standard closure (a gpointer) to the callback.

Oh, and about compatbility -- I think so many things changed in G2 that
another change (that only means having to add a maximum of two extra
arguments to your callback, and is reported at compile-time) is
acceptable.

--
   .--= ULLA! =---------------------.   `We are not here to give users what
   \     http://cactus.rulez.org     \   they want'  -- RMS, at GUADEC 2001