upgrading from bonobo-conf 0.6 to 0.8 problems

Hi,

I've upgraded to 0.8 but things no longer work as they did under 0.6.

For some reason, the event callback for the PropertyBag doesn't get
called anymore when i change a property in the preferences dialog. Under
0.6, it used to work fine. The dialog was on "auto-apply" : the event
callback was called the moment you changed a property. The Apply never
got enabled (why was that and how do you change that btw?).

Under 0.8, the event callback NEVER gets called. I checked to make sure
nothing changed in that part by comparing my code to the examples. The
documentation also seems unchanged from 0.6.

Any ideas?

Thanks,

Jeroen