Re: So, what should we do about Persist::getIId?

On Thu, 19 Jul 2001, Michael Meeks wrote:

>         string getString ();
>         it's not worth delaying indefinately over a name,

There is no real delay here -- the implementation change is minimal and is
already written by me (as seen in my already-posted patch).
So would you agree with a method named getIId that also includes the
activation scheme i.e. not just MyCorp_Prod_FooComponent but
I'm also looking forward for your toughts on doing the use cases you've
outlined on the container side.

   .--= ULLA! =---------------------.   `We are not here to give users what
   \     \   they want'  -- RMS, at GUADEC 2001
    `---= cactus cactus rulez org =---'
Az én házam az én váram-mondta a király.