Re: So, what should we do about Persist::getIId?
- From: ERDI Gergo <cactus cactus rulez org>
- To: Michael Meeks <michael ximian com>
- Cc: gnome-components-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: So, what should we do about Persist::getIId?
- Date: Thu, 19 Jul 2001 19:06:10 +0200 (CEST)
On Thu, 19 Jul 2001, Michael Meeks wrote:
> string getString ();
> it's not worth delaying indefinately over a name,
There is no real delay here -- the implementation change is minimal and is
already written by me (as seen in my already-posted patch).
So would you agree with a method named getIId that also includes the
activation scheme i.e. not just MyCorp_Prod_FooComponent but
I'm also looking forward for your toughts on doing the use cases you've
outlined on the container side.
.--= ULLA! =---------------------. `We are not here to give users what
\ http://cactus.rulez.org \ they want' -- RMS, at GUADEC 2001
`---= cactus cactus rulez org =---'
Az én házam az én váram-mondta a király.
] [Thread Prev