Re: localized oaf ...

Hi Maciej,

On Tue, 17 Jul 2001, Maciej Stachowiak wrote:
> If you use this function to look up properties you'll get the
> localized version (if any):
>
> const char *
> oaf_server_info_prop_lookup (OAF_ServerInfo * server,
>                            const char *prop_name,
>                              GSList * i18n_languages);
>
> Nautilus uses this extensively and shows up with translated component
> names and descriptions, so you could look there for example code.

        Ah yes, I see it now in
libnautilus-private/nautilus-view-identifier.c.

        It would be good if we could split out the 'get_lang_list' method
that makes oaf_server_info_prop_lookup useful - into liboaf since this
routine looks like an extremely bad one to cut and paste around the place
- due to the complexity of the task it tackles.

        Any chance of having that in oaf ? for now I'll cut & paste...