Re: Stock items - first version of a patch

Martin Baulig wrote:

> Hi Michael,
>
> so I just sat down and tried to implement this stock stuff, it works by
> adding a `stockid="name"' attribute to the <menuitem>.

Will each <menuitem> still also have a <cmd>? If so, then maybe the
stockid attribute should be in there as an alternative to _label, _tip,
etc.

Note that the appropriate <cmd> is normally found by looking for a <cmd>
whose name is the same as the <menuitem> name.

--
Murray Cumming
www.murrayc.com