Re: [GNOME VFS] Re:

Hi Lutz,

On Mon, 9 Jul 2001, Lutz Mueller wrote:
> Do you accept patches that make bonobo/gnome-vfs look in
> GNOME_PATH/some/dir for their modules, too (instead of using their own
> environment variables)?

        Which reminds me very neatly to announce that I'm about to remove
the libbonobo 'storage-module' concept since it is not neccessary in a
monikerized world. This will leave me with no module paths - any remaining
component paths are mangled into the .oaf files that we install - and
these point typicaly to places outside the path anyway.