Bonobo, CORBA, conceptual idea...

I have no experience in using CORBA and Bonobo, but I like to use something of these architecture, in particular Bonodo (Gnome).

I have to write a component reusable across the network called ComponentA (for example) that's hosted on a computer_A.
Now, I have to write an application on a computer_B, that includes
the usage of ComponentA, using Bonobo technology, or CORBA in more
general.
Well, CORBA defines the way to "load" the object from the remote computer, and using it... (I'm wrong ?)

Question: if Component_A have to use the GUI, these functionallities (Gtk for eg.) must be present and installed onto all the computers, in the networks; In other words, can I integrate a spreadsheet in my application, simpling including this in my code, etc.etc...

PS. excuse for my raw-english (I'm italian)...
PS2. there are some articles somewhere to try an client-server (CORBA) application usage ?
I got this message when run tests from bonobo sources:

bash-2.04# ./bonobo-echo
GnomeUI-WARNING **: While connecting to session manager:

Authentication Rejected, reason : None of the authentication protocols specified are supported and host-based authentication failed.