Re: Python

James Amundson wrote:

> I have a simple question: is it currently possible to create and/or use
> Bonobo components with Python?

The answer, as far as I can tell, is no. Bonobo appears to be changing
quite rapidly at this point. The core Bonobo developers are clearly
focused on the problems at hand, not frivolous things like language
bindings. Furthermore, the logical choice at this point for a CORBA
implementation would be orbit-python. There hasn't been any movement on
that front in several months.

If I were you (and I am), I would stay clear of Bonobo at least until
the GNOME 1.4 release. One would hope things would calm down a little
after that.

--Jim Amundson