Re: popup menus, xml merge

on 1/19/01 5:57 AM, Michael Meeks at michael ximian com wrote:

> Those who don't like tearoffs just need to add
> tearoff="0" to any menu popup or otherwise that takes their fancy.

Not to be argumentative, but "those who don't like tearoffs" includes pretty
much anyone who wants their right-click menus to look like the right-click
menus from other non-Bonobo programs.

I suggest that we continue to omit the ability tear off right-click menus in
GNOME programs for user interface reasons, even though it's easy
"technically".

    -- Darin