Re: Keeping a factory around

On Tue, 16 Jan 2001, Michael Meeks wrote:

>         Either way in order to 'ref' the factory OAF would need to be tied
> to Bonobo which it seems you are not a fan of by any means.

It appears that oaf-factory.idl already includes ref()  and unref()
operations, meaning that it is just a matter of hacking oafd to do these
things. To address the point, no Bonobo tie-age is necessary.

And, do not tell me what my opinions on Bonobo are, :)
-- Elliot
Who me? I just wander from room to room.