Re: Inconsistency between libbonobo's PersistFile and PersistStream implementations

Hi Gergo,

On 31 Dec 2000, Maciej Stachowiak wrote:
> > just a minor syntaxic nitpicking: the implementor functions of
> > PersistFile have the signature of

        As you say this is a minor syntactic nit-pick; and we cannot fix
it at this stage. Thanks for making the patch up though.

> I'd appreciate if you don't do this unless you also fix every
> component that implements PersistStream (quite a few these days);
> though of course the final decision is up to Michael and Miguel.

        We don't want to introduce a bin-incompat change here, this area
of bonobo is frozen. Please do not commit.