Re: X clipboard

On Thursday 20 December 2001 16:55, Havoc Pennington wrote:

Hi,

thanks for notifying us. The whole clipboard thing is (on the KDE side) a Qt
thing and I've forwarded it to the appropriate people to answer and clarify
this. Note that it may take some days as everyone is heading off for
christmas holidays (we just wanted the beta out the door before everyone
leaves).

I'll be unavailable until Dec. 26 most of the time and don't know if I will
be able to have internet access over the holidays.

Ralf