Re: Okay to commit? PATCH to bonobo-activation -- adds glib-gettextize support and migrates configure.in to meet Gnome 2.0 Porting Guide recommendations.

On Sat, Dec 15, 2001 at 02:18:41PM -0800, Maciej Stachowiak wrote:
> Looks all right to me, although I'm a bit disappointed that for GNOME
> 2.0, a simple call to AM_INIT_AUTOMAKE needs to be replaced with 3
> macro calls.

Huh? The only added thing in the patch that I can see is a call to
AC_CONFIG_SRCDIR(), which is a reasonably check to make (it's added
functionality, rather than a required change). The format of the AC_INIT
and AM_INIT_AUTOMAKE calls have changed, but the old format still works,
too.

Malcolm

--
The problem with the gene pool is that there is no lifeguard.