Re: Preview - more haggling

HI folks,
	I completely agree with Lauris about using SVG as a meta-file
format and a preview format. Apart from the MAJOR speedup of not having to
invode gumeric or GUPPI or GtkMathView to render components other
considerations, this solution has the nice consequence that a gnome user
can embed a gnumeric spreadsheet into AbiWord and have it read by a
windows user running also AbiWord :-)

Of course this pre-supposes that AbiWord will one day get bonobo support.

Cheers

Martin