Re: Okay to commit? PATCH to bonobo-activation -- adds glib-gettextizesupport and migrates configure.in to meet Gnome 2.0 Porting Guiderecommendations.
- From: Darin Adler <darin bentspoon com>
- To: Miles Lane <miles megapathdsl net>, Gnome Components <gnome-components-list gnome org>
- Cc: Maciej Stachowiak <mjs noisehavoc org>
- Subject: Re: Okay to commit? PATCH to bonobo-activation -- adds glib-gettextizesupport and migrates configure.in to meet Gnome 2.0 Porting Guiderecommendations.
- Date: Fri, 14 Dec 2001 13:37:59 -0800
On 12/14/01 12:00 PM, "Miles Lane" <miles megapathdsl net> wrote:
> +AC_INIT(bonobo-activation, 0.9.3,
This is not such a great idea, because it now means that the version (0.9.3
at the moment) is repeated in multiple places. Can you use
Also, doesn't this mean the package will now require a newer version of
autoconf? Looks pretty good otherwise, although you shouldn't commit until
you find out why you are unable to build bonobo-activation.
] [Thread Prev