Re: network transparency (Re: GNOME CVS: gnome-core mmclouglin)

Michael Meeks <michael peabody ximian com> writes:
>         Yada yada :-) many of these issues are substantialy addressed in
> libbonoboui for Gnome 2.0; at least far, far more effectively, both from
> a re-enterancy and cleanup points of view.

Though I don't yet have a clue how either one _can_ be addressed 100%,
if you have managed it I am very enthusiastic, I assure you.

And no this is not a flamewar worth getting upset about, it's a
perfectly interesting technical conversation to have, and I'm not
upset in any way, just think it's a topic worth covering.

Havoc