Lovely flamewar ...

Hi Guys,

        Can we get hacking again ? I see lots of irrelevance I have to
read in my inbox.

        To clarify my position - CORBA is great for remote components -
but probably not GUI ones.

        And - we need to concentrate 100% of our effort on making Gnome /
Bonobo rock on a single machine, in multi-headed configurations, on
multi-user servers, stop process leakage, etc. etc. and that while a 'cool
demo' remote machine _GUI_ components remain a curio not worthy of large
scale distress / investment of time currently.

        If anyone is feeling their fingers itch for something to do in
Gnome 2.0 - I have a small TODO E-Tome here.