Re: Bonobo compilation problems

I said:
> In an effort to get Evolution working on my box, I've been
[blahblahblah]
> And finally I'm attempting to compile and install bonobo 1.0.7.
[blahblahblah]
> ./configure goes through just fine, but when I get to the compilation
> of the Monikers, I get the following:
[*snip*]

Well, okay, for one I'm an idiot; I could have SWORN I tried adding
"-lORBitCosNaming" to the line in the Makefile that just said
"LIBS = ", but I was wrong, and when I finally DID put it in there,
it was able to compile.

Still, as it turns out, there's a number of directories that need
their Makefiles patched similarly to get it to work:
components/selector, components/application-x-gnomine, and
components/text-plain so far, so there's still a greater issue as
to why the patching of the Makefiles, but in any case I can actually
get it compiled.

Thanks for your time,
CJ

WOW: Rapacious           | A priest advised Voltaire on his death bed to
apocalyptech.com/wow     |  renounce the devil.  Replied Voltaire, "This
pez apocalyptech com     |              is no time to make new enemies."