Re: Oaf-0.6.5 compile errors. No oaf-factory.h, ...

Hi Darin,
Thanks for the quick response.

Darin Adler wrote:

> I fixed the problem by adding some more dependencies on
> 2001-04-17, so the next release should fix that problem.

Was my workaround enough, where I did a

   cd liboaf
   gmake oaf-factory.h

so I don't have to wait for the next version?  I can't seem to get
anonymous gnome cvs access, but I can to everywhere else, like gnu.org.

> > oaf-mainloop.c:189: `POPT_ARG_INTL_DOMAIN' undeclared here (not in a function)
>
> This symbol is defined in the popt.h file for popt 1.6, but not
> in older versions.

I hate to ask a braindead question, but would you please
send me a url for the popt source?  I need to build it
from a source .tar.gz file, but red-hat only had source up
to version 1.2, as far as I could find (and I tried!)

Thanks,
Matt