Re: Oaf-0.6.5 compile errors. No oaf-factory.h, ...

on 4/24/01 3:08 AM, Matthew Schalit at mschalit pacbell net wrote:

> oaf.h:17: liboaf/oaf-factory.h: No such file or directory

I ran into this problem too recently (actually it was the Eazel tinderbox),
building from the CVS stable branch. It was due to too few dependencies on
the IDL file. I fixed the problem by adding some more dependencies on
2001-04-17, so the next release should fix that problem.

> oaf-mainloop.c:189: `POPT_ARG_INTL_DOMAIN' undeclared here (not in a function)

This is a symptom of having too-old popt. This symbol is defined in the
popt.h file for popt 1.6, but not in older versions. It's a bug in oaf's
configure.in that it doesn't require the newer popt. Someone want to
volunteer to fix that?

    -- Darin