directory structure: client-side wrappers

I think that the client-side GTK-wrapper files, such as bonobo-widget,
bonobo-wrapper, and maybe others that I haven't found, should be in their
own directory. There should be a clear separation between server
implementations and syntatic sugar for client code. Otherwise it just gets
harder to understand what's going on with all these similarly-named types.

I know that you can't do this in stable, but please consider doing it for
GNOME 2.

Murray Cumming
murrayc usa net
www.murrayc.com