Re: another correction...

Hi Michael,

On 13 Apr 2001 19:00:34 -0400, Michael Meeks wrote:
> On 13 Apr 2001, jacob berkman wrote:
> > do i have to commit the bonob things into the new gnome 2 modules too?
>
>         No thanks, I'll be doing periodic merges of batches of stuff in
> due course I think.

    Does that mean that all important modules have separate GNOME 2
    branches ? If so, what modules ? Do they have some standard naming
    schemes ?

    I thought GNOME 2 development was going on in HEAD in most cases. Am
    I wrong ?

    Regards,

        Ravi

--
"If you're smart, you'll be humble. There always is somebody
who hasn't read a book and knows twice as much as you do."

              -- David Duchonvy in Readers' Digest

        Ravi Pratap M         <ravi che iitm ac in>
                      <http://www.iitm.ac.in/~ravi>