Re: oaf multi-display support

> > I added some code to oafd to print out what property it's trying to
> > get, what property it's actually getting, and what value it is getting
> > for it whenever it gets a context value. Could you (and anyone else
> > seeing this weirdness) please let me know what happens?
>
> It definitely looks weird:
>
> XXX - propname: "username", NamedValue name: "username", value: "cactus"
> XXX - propname: "hostname", NamedValue name: "username", value: "cactus"
> XXX - propname: "domain", NamedValue name: "username", value: "cactus"
> XXX - propname: "hostname", NamedValue name: "username", value: "cactus"
> XXX - propname: "display", NamedValue name: "username", value: "cactus"
>
> I'm using ORBit 0.5.3, by the way (I don't remember anymore what required
> it)

This looks like something I encountered when trying to make a shlib
Bonobo control a while ago. There was a bug in ORBit that made it keep
returning the same value without regard to which property you were asking
for. It was a while ago, maybe a month (?), and I fixed the stable ORBit
branch. If you don't have the latest (cvs) of that, try an update.

Or it could be a completely different bug of course.

Richard