Re: oaf multi-display support

On 23 Sep 2000, Maciej Stachowiak wrote:

> I added some code to oafd to print out what property it's trying to
> get, what property it's actually getting, and what value it is getting
> for it whenever it gets a context value. Could you (and anyone else
> seeing this weirdness) please let me know what happens?

It definitely looks weird:

XXX - propname: "username", NamedValue name: "username", value: "cactus"
XXX - propname: "hostname", NamedValue name: "username", value: "cactus"
XXX - propname: "domain", NamedValue name: "username", value: "cactus"
XXX - propname: "hostname", NamedValue name: "username", value: "cactus"
XXX - propname: "display", NamedValue name: "username", value: "cactus"

I'm using ORBit 0.5.3, by the way (I don't remember anymore what required
it)

--
   .--= ULLA! =----------------------------.  finger cactus cactus rulez org
   \      http://cactus.rulez.org           \   for PGP public key