Re: oaf multi-display support

Maciej Stachowiak <mjs eazel com> writes:

> There was a bunch of internal mucking about, but the short version
> is that oaf_activa_sever_register will now accept a registration ID
> string of the form "DISPLAY,iid", for instance
> "foo.bar.com:0,OAFIID:thing:line-noise", as well as just a plain
> iid.

I forgot to mention, I realize this is a rather kludgey solution, but
I wanted to do it without having to change the oaf or bonobo APIs; and
I expect this to be done some better way in the future when Gtk+
supports multi-display operation (in which case it's probably better
to pass the DISPLAY along with the x window ID in the relevant method
for Bonobo::Control).

 - Maciej